How are you meeting with group prospects and clients this fall?
No matter what your answer is to that question, there is no doubt things will inevitably look a little different this year. That's why we're gathering this panel of health insurance advisors and group benefits consultants to ask them how they're preparing for enrollment season, what changes they're anticipating, and what advice they have for others.
Some questions we'll be asking include:
- What are things you do to prep before enrollment season every year?
- What is your process to track and manage renewals and new business?
- What are some things you do to increase client retention?
- What tools will be more important this year than in previous years?
- What is your #1 piece of advice for group advisors and consultants this year?