Frequently Asked Questions About Agency Management Systems (AMS)
When insurance agencies are trying to find the right AMS for them, there are many questions that come up. The goal of this eBook is to provide you with quick answers to these questions and, then, point you to resources where you can dive deeper!
In this eBook, we cover questions regarding the functionalities of an AMS, the benefits of an AMS, the difference between an AMS and other methods of managing your book, the security and reliability of systems built in the cloud, data migration, and much more.
Questions we answer:
- What is the main difference between an AMS and CRM?
- How do you manage policies within an AMS?
- What are examples of Automated Workflows for insurance agencies?
- How can I manage my sales process within an AMS?
- How does an AMS, like AgencyBloc, process commissions?
- How is data backed up on an AMS?
- How does migration from another system work?
- + much more!