Better Manage & Process Commissions
Managing commissions and commissions processing are part of everyday life for life and health insurance agencies, but what does commissions processing really mean?
Commissions processing includes:
- Tracking incoming payments from uplines and carriers
- Uploading commission statements
- Splitting compensation and issuing agent statements
- Monitoring compensation accuracy
- Disclosing broker compensation to qualifying clients
- Running commission-based reports
These steps can be difficult when using spreadsheets, paper files, and systems not made for processing commissions. That's where an industry-specific agency management system with commission capabilities can be a real gamechanger.
Watch this webinar to learn how you can:
- Spend 75% less time importing and processing your incoming carrier and upline commission payments
- Uncover tens of thousands in missing commission compensation
- Identify which of your clients need compensation disclosures
- Track hierarchy splits and payee schedules for agent statements and commission tracking
- Run in-depth reports to give you a full view of the health of your business